1. DATA CONTROLLER INFORMATION
Company Name: Runar Aasen Wilhelmsen (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or the "Controller"). VAT: Y6192017V Address: Calle Cipres 2, Bloque 4, Planta 5, Puerta 1, La Mata - Torrevieja, Alicante Phone: 601227202 Email for Data Protection communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1. Applicable regulations
1.2. Data protection officer
The company does not have a Data Protection Officer.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The processing we carry out of your personal data serves the following purposes:
- Provide you with information related to the products and services offered by our company, as detailed on this website, which may lead to professional referrals in the field of real estate services.
- Carry out the contracting of our services by accepting the corresponding estimate / order and/or signing a commercial contract.
- Send you by email and/or post news and updates about our entity, as well as updates to our catalog of products and services.
- Manage Users of the Website and, where applicable, the activation and administration of the registration as a User in the reserved area of the Website.
- Handle requests for information, suggestions, and complaints from interested parties for management and resolution purposes.
- Keep you informed, either by electronic means or mobile devices, of any information that may be of interest to you.
- Manage the sending of the Newsletter to users who subscribe to it.
2.1. Data retention period
Personal data will be kept only for the period of time that is reasonably necessary, taking into account the need to respond to any issues or resolve problems, make improvements, activate services, and comply with the requirements of applicable legislation. This means that personal data may be retained for a reasonable period of time even after the data subject has ceased to use the website.
In the case of subscriptions, we will retain your personal data from the moment you give your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the processing. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked for the legally required periods.
3. LEGITIMACY AND DATA COLLECTED
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the express consent given through a positive and affirmative act (completing the corresponding form and checking the acceptance box of this policy) at the time of providing us with your personal data.
3.1. Consent to process your data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data of Users and/or Clients is letters a), b), and c) of number 1 of Article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April.
- The User and/or Client has given express consent for the described purposes that require the processing of User and/or Client data, as well as, within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship, for the handling of their information request and/or the performance of the service.
- The User and/or Client has given express consent through a positive and affirmative act (completing the corresponding form and checking the acceptance box of this policy) at the time of providing us with their personal data.
3.2. Data categories
The data collected refers to the category of identifying data, such as: Name and Surname, Phone Number, Postal Address, Company, Email, as well as the IP address from which you access the data collection form.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
In our commitment to ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized access, or processing, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which they are exposed, in accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR EU 679/2016.
5. DATA TRANSFER
No data transfers or international transfers of your data are foreseen, except those authorized by tax, commercial, and telecommunications legislation, as well as in cases where a judicial authority requires it.
6. USER'S RIGHTS
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, the erasure of such data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims. For reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The Controller will cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of any legal claims.
In accordance with current legislation, you have the following rights: the right to request access to your personal data, the right to request rectification or erasure of your data, the right to request the restriction of processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to data portability, and the right to withdraw the consent given.
6.1. How to exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights, you must contact the Controller and request the corresponding form for the exercise of the chosen right. Optionally, you may contact the competent Control Authority to obtain additional information about your rights. The contact details for exercising your rights are the phone number +34601227202 and the email: email@example.com. Please remember to attach a copy of a document that allows us to identify you.
7. CONSENT FOR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, by completing the data collection form and checking the corresponding box "I accept the sending of electronic communications," you are giving express consent to receive information about the Company via your email address, phone, fax, or other electronic means.